We’re constantly trying to find new ways of getting amazing tech talent and great companies closer together, so we came up with an employer interview format. The goal is to provide hiring managers an additional channel to give potential candidates a sneak peak into their future roles, besides the conventional job listings.
Every employer that has ever posted a job ad on our platform has the opportunity to fill out our questionnaire and have it published and promoted in our Insights section.
The process is quite simple: choose at least 6 of the following 10 questions, with answers of min. 2 – 3 sentences each, and send us the results (questions you selected and corresponding answers) via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the questions:
1. How would you describe your company in a few sentences?
2. How would you describe your company culture?
3. What do the day-to-day responsibilities of a team member look like?
4. What projects/products/services is your team/company typically working on?
5. How does your team/company approach problems?
6. What are the career paths and learning opportunities you can offer new hires?
7. What does your company do to stay on the cutting edge of innovation?
8. What are the biggest challenges facing the team/company at the moment?
9. What are the biggest opportunities facing the team/company at the moment?
10. What do people love about working at your company?
If you have any questions about the employer questionnaire, feel free to drop us a message at email@example.com.